AIRKONV 4.0 - Wireless Router Printer Server
CYBER MONDAY 2021 : One spare USB Antenna offer
Featured adjusted for
DNP 620 - RX1 - DS 40
Fuji ASK 300
2000 Original CUPS - linux drivers embedded
Free shipping for USA/EU/Australia and Canada
4th Versions of the Airkonv created in 2017
All the features from the previous versions are included and the same as:
- Print and remain connected to internet all the time for Photobooth Users
- Hotspot available when the device is connected to internet through Wifi (only 2G) or Cable RJ45 to another router set in DHCP mode only
- Hotspot in 2G or 5G
- Web Dashboard
- Adjustable Saturation, Brightness and Contrast
- Desktop power supply USB C 5V-4A
- Compatible with this USB Sim Dongle 4G
New Features of the Version 4.0
- One email is send automatically to one email address as soon as the Airkonv is connected to internet with all the several settings and credentials to access to the device.
- This feature has been designed because of some regulations, the hotspot in 5G can switch off some time to time and theses settings are needed to recover and change the setting of the Hotspot.
- A connection via a cable RJ 45 will be better in the recovering process.
- Worldwide setting of the Hotspot in 2G or 5G. Channels and countries can be adjusted. This setting has to be adjusted carefully and preferable via Cable.
- Improvements of the quality of the printing.
- Easier Access to the 2000+ Internal Linux CUPS drivers.
- One Airkonv 4.0
- One desktop power supply 110-220 VAC to 4A USB C
- One external USB Antenna 2G
Photobooth Software Compatibility
The Airkonv is compatible with the latest Apple Airprint® protocol. It has been tested with iOS 15.1.
If the Photobooth software is not functional with the Airkonv, the App Developper will have to adapt their APP to the lastest iOS.
Manual : Follow our Youtube channel
Follow the dedicated Airkonv Facebook page